Travis is a lifetime resident of Blair, Nebraska, graduating from Blair High School in 1994. He started his career with NP Dodge Real Estate in 1999 as a sales associate. Travis stepped into leadership in 2015 as an assistant manager with NP Dodge, eventually taking over management of our Washington County and Burt County offices in 2017. Travis currently lives in Blair with his wife Jaclyn, where they raise 2 boys. He is an active member of the Washington County community serving on several committees, boards and coaching youth baseball for 15 years. Travis is a leadership graduate and advocate of the Ninja Selling system. Ninja selling focuses on agents increasing net income per hour so that salespersons can have a life, based on the philosophy of building relationships, listening to the customer and helping them achieve their goals.
- Current Vice President of the Blair Family YMCA Board
- Member of the OABR Diversity Committee
- Washington County Habitat for Humanity Board Member
- Former Board Member of Washington County Historical Association
- 2010 Graduate of Leadership Washington County
- 2017 Ninja Installation Graduate – Grand Junction, Colorado
- 2019 Graduate of Ninja Leadership Institute – Fort Collins, Colorado